What winter 2020 may look like at Boali Lodge
At present the Boali Lodge Board are waiting to hear more about Thredbo’s plans to open the resort for winter. In the meantime we are looking at a range of possible scenarios for opening the lodge and to ensure we comply with COVID-safe regulations. Please be aware that social distancing rules will require some changes to how the lodge operates. Examples of the changes that are currently being considered include:
- Changes to meal times (e.g. 2 shorter sittings each meal time)
- Reduction from 3 courses to 2 larger courses for dinner
- Changes to buffet style layout of breakfast and lunches
- Designated seating for meals
- Families with children eating dinner together and parents being responsible for supervising their children’s meal
- Changes to use of the communal lounge and play/tv rooms (e.g. rostering time in common areas between different groups, additional closure times due to additional cleaning requirements).
- Closure of sauna and bathroom on dining level
- Additional hygiene requirements for all patrons (handwashing, use of hand sanitiser etc)
- Other social distancing measures in common areas such as ski storage and drying rooms
- Completion of COVID declaration prior to arrival at the Lodge (e.g. symptom free, no contact with known cases etc)
By paying your deposit and balance of your booking, you agree to abide by the COVID-safe requirements of the lodge in place at the time of your stay. If Thredbo Resort operations and/or Boali Lodge cannot operate due to COVID-19 government regulations, booking deposits for cancelled bookings will be held in credit and will be valid for use within 12 months.
At present we are not advertising winter availability, however should you wish to make a booking please contact our Bookings Officer directly. Email: email@example.com