MEMBER rates apply to the unitholder, their spouse, and their children (regardless of age).
EXTENDED FAMILY rates apply to a member’s linear family, ie, children-in-law and grandchildren.
ACCOMPANIED GUEST rates apply to family of the unitholder not covered by the “member” and “extended family” categories and friends of the unitholder, who are accompanied by the unitholder during the stay.
UNACCOMPANIED GUESTS are guests of members who do not visit the Lodge with a member. Introduction must be by way of written communication from the member on the booking form or via email direct to the Lodge.
VISITORS are guests who are not introduced or not known to a member of Boali Lodge.
ADULTS are 15 years and over.
CHILDREN are 2-14 years. Children will not be allocated a double room without an accompanying adult staying in the room. Children are only entitled to a child’s meal.
INFANTS are 0-24 months in a cot.
LOFT ROOMS are allocated to families with children and infants.
PRICES are on the basis of twin share in a double room, or at least 3 beds occupied in a loft room.
SUPPLEMENT FEE (applicable rate for the sole occupant category less $30) will apply if you request sole occupancy of a double room or if less than 3 people are in a loft room.
WINTER SEASON is the period from June Long Weekend to October Long Weekend inclusive which is typically the ski season at Thredbo Resort.
SUMMER SEASON is the period following October Long Weekend, through to June Long Weekend the following year.
1. SUMMER SEASON BOOKINGS
Bookings for Summer Season are open year round for all guests. Unless otherwise specified, all bookings are for a minimum of 2 nights. The following periods are fully catered only (no B&B) and a three night minimum stay applies:
- Christmas – Friday 17 December 2021 through to Sunday 2nd January 2022 (inclusive)
- Easter – Easter Thursday through to Easter Monday (inclusive).
A minimum 3 night booking applies over the Christmas and New Year’s Eve period. There is a special $55 per person loading for adults which includes a multi-course celebration lunch (Christmas) and dinner (New Year’s Eve). Child rate remains the same.
2. WINTER SEASON BOOKINGS
2.1 MEMBERS’ ENTITLEMENTS
Winter bookings against Members’ 28 bed night entitlement open on 1 March 2022. All booking requests are treated on a “first in first served basis”, except booking requests submitted prior to 1 March which will be treated as received on 1 March. Requests for additional nights (beyond the 28 bed night entitlement) for Members and Extended Family will be reviewed from 15 March.
2.2 NON-MEMBERS’ ENTITLEMENTS
Winter bookings for Visitors and Unaccompanied Guests open on 1 April. All bookings are for a minimum of 2 nights.
2.3 PEAK SEASON
Bookings are available in the following priority:
- First: 7 days – In Sunday; Out Sunday
- 5 days – In Sunday; Out Friday
- Second: Weekend – In Friday; Out Sunday.
2.4. SHOULDER SEASON
Any minimum 2-day booking. Weekend bookings are available for immediate confirmation for the shoulder season.
2.5. PEAK SEASON WEEKEND BOOKINGS
Until 18 April, weekend booking requests for the peak season will only be confirmed if they coincide with a 5 night booking. From 19 April, any weekend booking requests will be confirmed if vacancies exist.
2.6. BOOKING REQUESTS
must be submitted via the dedicated online channel: members’ online booking form or visitor booking link.
3. PAYMENT TERMS
25% deposit is required at the time of booking and the balance is payable 28 days prior to the commencement of the stay. For bookings made within 28 days of commencement of stay, full payment is required at the time of making the booking.
A booking request is only confirmed once you receive a booking confirmation. Upon receiving the confirmation, immediate payment is required to secure your booking, in line with the payment terms above.
Bookings may be amended once only and can only be changed at least 7 days prior to the booked dates. A $20 fee will be charged per booking at the time of amendment for confirmed bookings. If cancelled, then no refund is due.
Cancellations can be made by phone and must be confirmed in writing by email.
7. CREDITS / REFUNDS
When a cancellation request has been accepted by Boali Lodge, the following credits or refund terms apply.
REFUND RULES ( excluding COVID-19 related cancellations):
|Before Commencement Of Booking||Summer –
% Of Total Cost Refunded
% Of Total Cost Refunded
|More than 28 days||100%||75%|
|14 – 28 days||50%||50%|
|Less than 14 days||Nil||Nil|
Members may use 25% of a cancelled booking value as credit towards a future booking. Credits are valid for 24 months from the date of cancellation.
8. COVID-19 RELATED CANCELLATIONS
A full credit or refund will be offered to guests who are required to cancel a booking due to either: COVID-19 government imposed travel restrictions, or; an active COVID-19 illness or; are awaiting test results (upon production of the doctor’s certificate). Credits are valid for 24 months from the date of cancellation.
9. DIETARY NEEDS
If you have medically diagnosed or religious dietary requirements, please notify us at the time of making your booking. Dietary requests will be considered, but cannot be guaranteed. We regret we cannot cater to a larger range of dietary choices.
10. CAR PARKING
There is one car space per room.
- For the health and safety of our guests and staff, only fully vaccinated people are allowed to enter the premises. View the Boali Lodge Covid-19 Vaccination Policy.
- Please be aware that as Boali is a Club Lodge. All non-member bookings (Accompanied Guests, Unaccompanied Guests, Visitors) will be expected to afford appropriate behaviour as expected from Boali Lodge Members.
- Boali Lodge will take all care but cannot take responsibility for lost or stolen property from both secured and common areas of the Lodge.
- Boali Lodge is unlicensed. Please BYO and use our fridge, freezer and bar facilities as required.
- Boali Lodge rooms are not serviced during your stay to maintain your privacy. On arrival your room will be made up with linen as per your requirements.
- Wednesday Night is the chef’s night off. A simple style meal will be served by Lodge staff.
- First Night Meal – please contact the managers prior to the commencement of your booking if you DO NOT require an evening meal on the first night of your stay.