FAMILY FRIENDLY LODGE LIFE
Boali Lodge is a friendly, relaxing home away from home. Life at the lodge features excellent dining in our communal dining room and opportunities to meet other guests in our lounge areas.
WE HAVE SOME DIFFERENCES
Boali Lodge is a private members lodge that is also open to external guests. We’re not quite the same as a normal hotel or motel so you might notice some differences when you stay with us. We’re able to offer great value comfortable accommodation in an unbeatable location thanks to our small staff. As such we ask all our members and guests to assist in the smooth running of the lodge by:
- Setting and clearing the dining tables at each meal
- Stripping bed linen and bagging rubbish at the end of your stay
- Not wearing outdoor shoes inside. Please bring indoor shoes or slippers
Please also note the following important points:
- Please advise when booking if you have vegetarian, medical or religious dietary requirements. We regret we cannot cater to a larger range of dietary choices
- Children 14 and under are catered for with an earlier meal-time at 6pm and are provided with a two course set menu meal. Adults and teenagers 15 and over enjoy a 7pm meal-time and are provided with a 3 course set menu dinner.
- Our rooms are basic but comfortable with ensuites, heating and linen included. We do not have in-room televisions or in-room tea and coffee facilities. We do have 2 separate television rooms for guests and tea and coffee facilities in the dining room.
- The lodge is set over several floors accessed by stairs. There is a luggage lift for guest use.