Thredbo is fantastic no matter the time of year. Boali Lodge is the ideal base for your winter snow sports or summer alpine adventures.
- Check out our special summer deals – a degustation dinner, Valentines weekend package, wellness weekend getaway, kids eat free and a member group discount.
- Wild flowers blossom in January and February making the region a photographers dream
- Summer and Easter school holidays are action packed with the Adventure Festival and free family entertainment
- In December there are Christmas Carols and New Year’s Eve’s festivities and free entertainment, plus you can celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Eve at the lodge with gourmet multi-course meals
- The annual Blues Festival takes place on the second weekend in January
- Various action packed mountain bike events also occur over summer
- Thredbo’s Winter Opening Weekend on the June long weekend is packed full of entertainment
- Live entertainment occurs regularly throughout winter at Thredbo’s night spots
- The traditional Thredbo flare run and fireworks occur every Saturday throughout Winter
- Twilight skiing and boarding is available through July and August every Thursday and Saturday evening on Friday Flat from 4.30pm – 7pm
- Explore the pristine alpine backcountry with a guided snow shoe or skiing tour