Boali's is a great accommodation option for winter with:
- a spacious lounge for relaxing fire-side after a day on the slopes
- a drying room for your ski gear
- its location just a short walk away from the chairlifts
- hearty and healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners to fuel your day on the moutain.
The 2018 season runs from the Queen’s Birthday weekend on June 9, through until the October long weekend on October 1. July and August are peak season and these months are in demand from our members and guests. During the shoulder season in June and September, the lodge can be a little quieter and we can often accommodate you at short notice.
- skiing and snowboarding
- cross-country skiing in the beautiful back country
- tobogganing and snow play
- the flare run and night riding
- après and nightlife .
Please remember the Alpine Responsibility Code when using the snowfields.
One of Boali's guests, Kim Allchin, recounts a typical day at the lodge in winter:
"Breakfast as usual was excellent with a variety of cooked and cold options with sensational views up the mountain as a backdrop. Then on went the warm ski boots straight off the heated boot rack and a three minute walk to the slopes. For lunch it was back to the lodge for a delicious variety of hot and cold options and a quick read of the paper. Après was spent relaxing in the lounge by the fire with friends, red wine and the anticipation of a scrumptious and hearty dinner prepared by our in-house chef and hostess, Carolyn, including the best crème brulee ever!!"