Summer Bed and Breakfast Special
For just $110 per person per night you can stay at Boali Lodge and enjoy a cooked and continental breakfast. Or for an extra $40 you can book our popular fully catered option which includes a buffet or picnic pack lunch and delicious set 3-course dinner prepared by our in house chef.
Book your Summer adventure here.
Boali members please book here.
This offer is available for bookings from 29 October – 15 December 2017.
Boali Lodge has amazing mountain views overlooking the Crackenback Range and is located in the centre of Thredbo village close to all facilities. Car parking at the front door, a modern lounge for guests, secure storage facilities for bikes and comfortable twin/king and family loft rooms, it provides the ideal base from which to explore the Snowies this Summer.
There are endless activities to try in Thredbo this Summer:
- hike to Mount Kosciuszko and take in the alpine wildflowers and amazing views
- conquer Thredbo’s epic mountain biking trails
- take an easy bike ride on the cross country trails
- get your downhill thrills on the bobsled
- have a round on Australia’s highest golf course
- attend one of the many music, food and wine festivals on throughout Summer