Boali Lodge will keep confidential all names, addresses and personal information received from its guests and interested parties. All such information will not be passed on, or kept on our public servers. All such information is kept in a secure environment.
Boali Lodge will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message or complete our accommodation enquiry forms. Your e-mail address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
This website does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Users should be aware that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on privacy issues in Australia can be obtained from The Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
Boali Lodge adheres to the following Privacy Principles:
- Boali Lodge will only collect personal information by fair, lawful and non-intrusive means.
- Boali Lodge will only use or disclose information for the purpose for which it was collected unless the person has provided permission to send direct marketing material.
- Boali Lodge will take reasonable steps within the boundaries of accepted everyday work practices to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to date.
- Boali Lodge will implement systems that protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Boali Lodge will have a policy document outlining its information handling practices and make this available to anyone who asks.
- Boali Lodge will provide printed and digital means for individual access to personal information it holds about that individual on request.
- Boali Lodge will not adopt, use or disclose, an identifier that has been assigned by a Commonwealth government 'agency'.
- Boali Lodge will provide methods for customers to interact anonymously whenever it is lawful and practicable to do.
- Boali Lodge will only transfer personal information to a recipient in a foreign country in circumstances where the information will have an appropriate level of protection.
- Boali Lodge will not collect sensitive information unless the individual has consented, it is required by law - or in other special specified circumstances, for example relating to health services provision and individual or public health or safety.
Web Site Policy
In connection with the use of this web site (www.boali.com.au), the following will not be condoned or accepted:
- transmission or posting of any messages, information, data, text, software, images or other content ("material") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, obscene or that may invade another's rights of privacy;
- transmission or posting of any material that contain viruses or may contain corrupted data.
No guarantees are made regarding the quality, usability, accuracy or security of the content on this web site. No responsibility will be taken for any advice given on this web site. All prices displayed and products and services offered to be supplied on this web site are subject to change without notice.
No responsibility will be taken for any loss or damage as a result from the use of this web site. No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions. No person should rely purely on this web site for the purposes of making any business, investment or real estate decisions.