*Click here for the Terms and Conditions of the 2018 Boali Newsletter Subscriber Giveaway.
Commercial Booking Terms
- All bookings are for a minimum of 2 nights.
- All booking requests must be submitted on a fully completed booking request form to allow for efficient receipting and Lodge to guest communication.
- The booking form is a booking request only. Your request will be unconfirmed until such time as you have received a receipt for payment of your booking.
- Adults are defined as 15 years and over, children are 2-14 years, infants are 0-24 months in a cot. Priority allocation of loft rooms will be made to families with children/infants. Children will not be allocated double rooms without an accompanying adult.
- Fully catered includes breakfast, lunch and three-course dinner.
- Please be aware that as Boali is a Club Lodge all commercial bookings will be expected to afford appropriate behaviour as expected from Boali Lodge Members.
- Boali Lodge will take all care but cannot take responsibility for lost or stolen property from both secured and common areas of the Lodge.
- Boali Lodge is unlicensed. Please BYO and use our fridge, freezer and bar facilities as required.
- Boali Lodge rooms are not serviced during your stay to maintain your privacy. On arrival your room will be made up with linen as per your requirements.
- Bookings may only be altered once, and then if cancelled, no refund is due. A $20 charge will apply when amendments are made to confirmed bookings. Amendments will not be confirmed until fee is paid.
- Booking Arrangements - all bookings are for a minimum of 2 nights.
Peak Season - Bookings available in order of priority are:
(1) in Sunday, out Sunday (7 days)
(2) in Sunday, out Friday (5 days)
(3) weekend bookings – in Friday, out Sunday (see Note 5)
Shoulder Season – any 2 day minimum booking
- Weekend bookings are available for immediate confirmation for Shoulder Season. During Peak Season, weekend bookings will only be confirmed if the booking coincides with a 5-day week booking or if vacancies exist four weeks prior to the specified period.
- Bookings made prior to 1st May require a 25% deposit, with the balance payable on 1st May. Full payment is required at time of booking for bookings made after 1st May.
- Wednesday Night is the chef’s night off. A simple style meal will be served by Lodge staff.
- First Night Meal - please contact the managers prior to the commencement of your booking if you DO NOT require an evening meal on the first night of your stay.
- Cancellations can be made by phone but must be confirmed in writing. Refunds rules:
Days before commencement of booking % of Total Booking Cost Refunded More than 28 days 75% 7 - 28 days 50% Less than 7 days Nil
- The front carpark is pick up and set down only unless otherwise advised by managers.
- Prices are based on all beds in a room being occupied. When all rooms are booked, an extra single supplement fee will apply if there are spare beds in rooms that could be filled.
- The following periods are fully catered only (no B&B) and a three night minimum stay applies:
Christmas & New Year – 23 December through to 2 January (inclusive).
Easter – Easter Thursday through to Easter Monday (inclusive).
- A loading of $55 per head applies to Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve, which includes a multi-course special celebration dinner.
- A two night minimum stay applies to all bookings.
- For peak periods (as listed in Notes 2 and 4), a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking and the balance is payable 28 days prior to the commencement of the stay. For other periods, a deposit of 25% is required at the time of the booking request with the balance payable on arrival.
- Cancellation Policy- Cancellations can be made by phone but must be confirmed in writing:
Refund rules for peak periods (as listed in Notes 2 and 4): Days before commencement of booking % of Total Booking Cost Refunded More than 28 days 75% 14 - 28 days 50% Less than 14 days Nil Refund rules for other periods: Days before commencement of booking % of Total Booking Cost Refunded More than 28 days 100% less Admin fee $20 per person Less than 28 days 25%